We’re an independent, award-winning creative agency. We work with high-profile, global brands such as The Glenlivet, Havana Club & Chivas, Corona, Budweiser, Mike’s Hard Seltzer, Nature Valley, Ugg, Unicef, Danone, and a bunch of others. We’re pretty good at what we do.
In 2018 we won five Agency of The Year(s) including The Drum DADI Agency of the Year. We were also shortlisted as Campaign Independent Agency of the Year. And, this year made it onto Campaign Magazine’s 100 best places to work. This year we have our sights set on a D&AD and/or Cannes Lion.
There are about 35 of us (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious, and do great work.
We’re also 70% female with a 50/50 gender split on the senior team. We proudly have 100% pay parity, and it kind of annoys us that we even have to mention that as something that’s unique within this industry.
We gladly do things differently. We‘re super ambitious, brutally honest, and always deliver. We don’t really like the ‘Old Guard’ of advertising. This is an agency that uses passion, ingenuity, and an anything-is-possible attitude to deliver work across all kinds of platforms.
It’s one of the reasons why working here is a lot of fun. It’s a fantastic place to be creative.
Everything’s to play for. Not surprisingly, this is a growing agency, so we’re looking for a Senior Creative who wants to be part of, and help drive that growth.
As a midweight/senior creative (leaning more towards art director) within the creative team, you’ll be an inspiring force for creative work across our client base, with a particular focus on some of our FMCG brands.
This will include:
● Concepting and developing campaign ideas for through-the-line campaigns, often with an emphasis on digital and visually rich worlds.
● Being able to present your work in a clear and engaging manner.
● Having bags of initiative.
● Having a strategic mind as well as a creative one.
● The ability to craft ideas to their optimal state, visually and in terms of
● An instinct for slick, unforgettable decks.
● Having knowledge of the FMCG Marketing world
● An eagerness to understand your client’s brand, marketing strategies and
● Building and maintaining positive relationships with your colleagues and clients.
● Working closely with other teams such as Strategy and Design to develop ideas.
● Mentoring and assisting more junior members of the creative team
We’re looking for a big-thinking creative with a keen eye for cutting-edge visuals and design. You can see an idea through from its embryonic state to a full-blown, award-winning campaign that will stop people in their tracks. And you have the ability to guide people on that journey too, from designers to copywriters and fellow art directors.
You have no interest in creating wallpaper. You’ve already created work that surprises and entertains, and you know that you will again. And again…
You’re always hoovering up the latest tech innovations and the capabilities of social platforms in the knowledge that you might find a use for them in your work at some point. You understand the need for clear, simple thought, and the need to articulate ideas in the most compelling and convincing way. Complication rarely leads anywhere. You’ll be fiercely ambitious, energetic, fun to work with, and always positive.
● Minimum 4-7 years experience working within a Creative role.
● Knowledge of the FMCG Marketing world, with strong experience in booze an advantage.
● You will be happy to work on your own.
● You will have a proven ability to use culture to inspire your ideas
● A proven history of great conceptual work.
● Confident in Keynote, Adobe Suite etc.
● A breadth of creative knowledge with the ability to produce useful visual references and predict creative trends.
● An ability to scamp and mock ideas up efficiently.
● A team player who cares about the growth and development of the agency.
The creative team is small but ambitious, talented, and multi-disciplined. Everyone is an ideas person, but each has their own specialism, from content creation to art direction and copywriting.
We want to build on this team with sharp-minded people who want to make a name for themselves and the agency by creating work that’s conceptually smart, relevant, and truly interesting or entertaining. Work that makes people from outside the agency think “I wish I’d done that.”
Being part of something special — this is an exciting growing agency with no
board of directors or shareholders to report to.
● Flexible working.
● The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – not just be a cog in the machine.
● Free snacks and coffee (when you’re in the office).
● Regular breakfasts with the whole team (ditto)
● Seasonal company parties.
● Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
● The love of seven rotating office dogs.
● A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe.
● A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics.
● Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
● Beer. Gin. Rum. Cognac. Whiskey. Snacks. (Working with our clients has added perks).
This is an awesome place to work. We’re in control of our own destiny. But it means we’re the only ones that can deliver it. We’re all massively ambitious and hard-working. But it’s also fun.
We all get along, there’s no politics, just heaps of passion. We’re the creative industry’s new guard. And it’s awesome.