Hello, we’re Impero.
We’re an independent, award-winning creative agency, whose sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again. We’re multi-disciplined, but our heart lies in digital. We work with high profile, global brands such as Beefeater Gin, Ugg, Primark, Camp Viejo, Lindt and 7UP.
Right now, there’s about 35 of us (not including the 6 dogs), but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We’d love to meet people who want to be part of, and help drive that growth.
We’re looking for a brilliant Art Director to drive brand strategies and develop innovative digital campaigns, whilst supporting the lead Creative. Working with some of the world’s biggest brands across the alcohol, fashion and lifestyle sectors. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Art Director to join our growing creative team to provide leadership and support to ensure the development and execution of campaigns is seamless.
This will include:
- Attend client creative briefs and come up with fresh, award-winning pitches
- Ensure all creative content is delivered to the highest standard and quality
- Present ideas directly to clients
- Work in tandem with the design teams to make sure brand concepts are
- maintained and forward thinking
- Execute and deliver visual content across video, photoshoots and branding
- Lead and direct the team to allow them to develop the best ideas
- Oversee and work on ongoing client retainers and BAU
The type of people we want to meet:
Above all, you'll embody our core values. More specifically to the role though you will be the very essence of a digital native and building strong client relationships will feel like the norm to you.
You will have a hunger to deliver exceptional work for your clients and to be part of an amazing team. More so than this, you will have a willingness to learn things outside your wheelhouse and pick up skills quickly.
You will live and breathe digital and creative. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
- 3-6 years’ experience as an Art Director in an agency
- Experience creating digital content for different digital assets
- Experience collaborating with design team
- A passion and natural flair for digital design and a keen eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial thinker, ability to predict trends and themes
- Hugely motivated and enthusiastic
- Work comfortably under pressure and towards deadlines
- Fluent with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
- To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to.
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organization – and not just be a cog in the machine.
- Free snacks and your choice of TWO coffee machines (yes, two, we know!).
- Monthly breakfasts with the whole team.
- Seasonal company parties.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- Opportunity to pitch your own projects to our Impero Creative Council for dedicated time and resources to work on projects outside your immediate scope.
- The love of six rotating dogs.
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe.
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics.
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
- The future opportunity to possibly work in our other offices (Buenos Aires and very soon The World).
- Beer. Wine. Gin. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks).
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via email@example.com with Art Director as the subject line. Please don’t forget to include your notice period and salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
*We receive so many wonderful applications that we can’t respond to everyone so thank you in advance for your application.