Hello, we’re Impero.
We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency that’s sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again.
We’re multi-disciplined but our hearts lie in digital. We work with high profile brands such as Havana Club, Beefeater Gin, Primark, Lindt Chocolate, The O2, 7Up and a bunch of others.
Right now, there’s about 32 of us (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do.
We’d love to meet people who want to be part of and help drive that growth.
Motion & Visual Designers are the soldiers of our team. You will have a hand in most of the projects we work on, whether it’s character creation, content animation or simply bringing our work to life.
At Impero, we work on a wide variety of projects, so you must be someone who is happy to step up to challenges. You must be adaptable and able to bring your own unique styles to our work.
You will get a hand in visual design as well, anything from branding work to interaction design.
You must have initiative and be organised enough to work collaboratively within teams, as well as supporting your senior team members.
Most importantly, you must have the same drive as the rest of our team to push Impero to continue to make award winning work. You must be talented, ambitious and driven.
Your goals for year one:
- Work on two projects that win web awards/accolades.
- Be involved in one pitch win.
- Learn one new design-related skill.
- Produce 3 pieces of animated content bi-monthly for Impero’s Instagram
The type of people we want to meet:
If you live and breath digital and design, we want to meet you. But above all, you must embody our core values and fit within our culture. We want to meet you if you...
- ... have any of the following experience: Junior (1-2 year min) / Designer (2-3 years min).
- ... love animation and turning everything you touch into movement.
- ... have amazing digital visual design skills and a thousand unique styles and ideas tucked away.
- ... enjoy being challenged by a versatile range of creative work.
- ... have a strong understanding of design trends and how to harness them.
- ... have good communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas within your team.
- ... are able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table.
- ... are proactive and committed to developing your own knowledge and skills.
- ... are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in.
- ... are organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
- ... are driven, motivated and have meticulous attention to detail.
- ... have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit.
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
- To be part of something special — this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to.
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine.
- Free snacks and coffee
- Monthly breakfasts with the whole team.
- Seasonal company parties.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- Opportunity to pitch your own projects to our Impero Creative Council for dedicated time and resources to work on projects outside your immediate scope.
- The love of five rotating office dogs.
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe.
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics.
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
- The future opportunity to possibly work in our other offices (Buenos Aires and very soon The World).
- Beer. Wine. Rum. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks).
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via email@example.com with Motion & Visual Designer as the subject line. Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
*We receive so many wonderful applications that we can’t respond to everyone so thank you in advance for your application.