Hello, we’re Impero.
We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency for impatient brands. Our sole purpose is to make tired consumer brands famous again, and we do it, because one day it’ll make us world famous.
We work with high profile, global brands such as, General Mills (Nature Valley, Fibre One & Betty Crocker, etc), Pernod Ricard (The Glenlivet, Havana Club & Chivas, etc), Ugg and Unicef.
Right now, there’s about 30 of us (not including the dogs) - but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We’d love to meet people who want to be part of and help drive that growth.
As a Mid-weight Project Manager within the Delivery Team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of your projects. You need to be a fully integrated PM with experience in running full 360 campaigns. It is absolutely vital that you have experience working on a mix of social, shopper/on and off trade marketing projects under your belt.
You will support the Account Directors by managing key clients, mapping out brand growth plans, pushing the agency to produce great client work and ultimately, help bring your clients and their brands fame and glory.
This will include:
- Confidently create project scoping documents, plus project planning and resource management
- Monitor project performance and job health
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, budget and to agreed time frames
- Work with the Operations Manager to schedule studio resource
- Work with clients and internal teams, from initial briefing to final delivery
- Reporting to our Client Services Director
You will be assessed against four key performance indicators:
- Deliver projects on-time 100% of the time and to within 95% of the agreed budget
- Build strong relationships internally, earning 80% positive peer feedback during reviews
- Deliver SOW documents of up to £100k within and ETA of 2 working days
The type of people we want to meet:
Above all, you'll embody our core values of being brutally honest, doggedly determined, always on point and audaciously ambitious.
You will have a hunger to build strong client relationships, deliver exceptional work for your clients and to be part of an amazing team. More so than this, you will have a willingness to learn things outside your wheelhouse and pick up skills quickly.
You will live and breathe great work. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
- Around 4 years experience within a PM role ideally within a creative agency environment
- Have a good foundation of cross channel executions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Good initiative and a genuine love for building relationships and managing campaigns
- Is able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table
- The type of person who likes to create amazing work – rather than sit in a meeting talking about it
- A good team player invested in Impero’s growth and new business opportunities
- Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills
- Unafraid to roll up sleeves and muck in
- Organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Is driven, motivated and meticulous attention to detail
- Have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
- Flexible working policy where remote working is encouraged 50% of the week
- To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine
- Company breakfasts with the whole team
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- The love of seven rotating office dogs
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment
- Beer. Whiskey. Snacks. (Working with our clients has added perks)
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via email@example.com with Mid-weight Project Manager as the subject line. Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
We are lucky enough to receive so many amazing applications that we can't respond to everyone.