Hello, we’re Impero.
We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency whose sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again.
We work with high profile, global brands such as Beefeater Gin, Havana Club, Ugg, General Mills, Lindt, and Lindor
Right now, there’s about 30 of us (not including the dogs) - but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We’d love to meet people who want to be part of and help drive that growth.
As a Senior Account Manager within one of our Client Management teams, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of your accounts including relationship-building with brand managers, strategic development of accounts and end-to-end campaign management.
You will support your Account Director by managing key clients, mapping out brand growth plans, pushing the agency to produce great client work and ultimately, help bring your clients and their brands fame and glory.
This will include -
- Being the first point of contact for your clients, and maintaining a consistent and positive relationship.
- Responding to nw project briefs, engaging relevant agency departments (creative, strategy and design) as required, and moving these forward into production.
- Being the brand guardian for your clients within Impero. Know that brand inside and out, keep up to date with their challenges and maintain high standards of creative work.
- Partnering with the Project Management team to ensure your projects are running on time and to budget, including resource management, writing Scope of Work documents, and managing client expectations on budgets and timelines.
- Manage the revenue pipeline for your clients, including invoicing and purchase order management.
- Identifying growth opportunities for your clients and their brands, pushing new creative territories and streams of work.
- Keeping up-to-date on digital and social trends to ensure that our brands are ahead of the curve.
- Participate in new business meetings and pitches as required.
You will be assessed against four key performance indicators:
- Be considered a valued partner by your clients at a Brand Manager level, maintaining a client satisfaction score of 8 (out-of-10) or above.
- Deliver against your forecasted revenue for your owned accounts.
- Deliver projects on-time 100% of the time and to within 95% of the agreed budget.
- Build strong relationships internally, earning 80% positive peer feedback during reviews.
The type of people we want to meet:
Above all, you'll embody our core values of being brutally honest, doggedly determined, always on point and audaciously ambitious.
You will have a hunger to build strong client relationships, deliver exceptional work for your clients and to be part of an amazing team. More so than this, you will have a willingness to learn things outside your wheelhouse and pick up skills quickly.
You will live and breathe great work. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
- Around 5 years experience within an Accounts role
- Have a good foundation of cross channel executions - digital, social, out of home and more.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Good initiative and a genuine love for building client relationships and managing campaigns.
- Has a strong understanding of digital and social marketing.
- Is able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table.
- The type of person who likes to create amazing work – rather than sit in a meeting talking about it.
- A good team player invested in Impero’s growth and new business opportunities.
- Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills.
- Unafraid to roll up sleeves and muck in
- Organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Is driven, motivated and has meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit.
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
- To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to.
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine.
- Company breakfasts with the whole team.
- Seasonal company parties.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- The love of five rotating office dogs.
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe.
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics.
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
- Beer. Gin. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks)
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via email@example.com with Senior Account Manager as the subject line. Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
We are lucky enough to receive so many amazing applications that we can't respond to everyone.