Hello, we’re Impero.
We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency for Impatient Brands.
We work with high profile, global brands such as Martell, Glenlivet, Ugg, Danone, West Midlands Trains, Nature Valley and Lindt
Right now, there’s about 30 of us (not including the dogs) - but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We’d love to meet people who want to be part of, and help drive that growth.
As a Senior Art Director within the creative team, you will be an inspiring force for creative work across most of our client base, new business pitches and internal projects.
This will include:
- Concepting and developing creative ideas for fully integrated 360 campaigns, including social, digital OOH, experiential and TV
- Leading creative on pitches and being able to present your work in an effective and engaging manner
- Helping to visualise creative ideas with scamps, moodboards, mock-ups and slick decks
- Creating and planning photo shoots and/or video shoots. This could include developing overall shoot concepts, casting, prop sourcing, set design etc.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with existing clients and being able to promote Impero to prospective clients at new business opportunities/events.
- Working closely with other teams such as Strategy or Design to develop ideas
- Mentoring and assisting more junior members of the creative team
The type of people we want to meet:
Above all, you'll embody our core values of being brutally honest, doggedly determined, always on point and audaciously ambitious.
You will have a hunger to create bold, award-winning ideas, create exceptional work for your clients and be part of our amazing team. More so than this, you will have a willingness to learn things outside your experience and pick up skills quickly.
You will live and breathe great work. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working within Creative/AD role.
- Experience working on fully-integrated campaigns: social, digital, OOH experiential, TV.
- Ability to bring creative ideas to life through scamps, moodboards, storyboards and mock-ups
- Experience on-set working directly with external photographers, videographers and larger crews.
- Confident in Photoshop and Keynote
- A breadth of creative knowledge with the ability to produce useful visual references and predict creative trends
- A team player who cares about the growth and development of the agency
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
- To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine
- Company breakfasts with the whole team
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- The love of five rotating office dogs
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment
- Rum. Whisky. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks) If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via Jobs@weareimpero.com with Senior Art Director as the subject line. Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.
We are lucky enough to receive so many amazing applications that we can't respond to everyone.