We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency.
We work with high-profile, global brands such as The Glenlivet, Havana Club & Chivas, Corona, Budweiser, Mikes Seltzer, Dr. Jart Skincare, Paco Rabanne Fragrances, Nature Valley, Ugg, Unicef, Danone, and a bunch of others.
We’re pretty good at what we do. We’ve won five Agency of The Year(s) including The Drum DADI Agency of the Year. We were also shortlisted as Campaign Independent Agency of the Year. And, this year a Campaign Mag 100 best places to work shortlist agency. Next, we have our sights set on a D&AD and/or Cannes Lion this year.
There are about 35 of us (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious, and do great work.
We’re also 70% female with a 50/50 gender split on the senior team. We proudly have 100% pay parity and it kind of annoys us that we even have to mention that as something that’s unique within this industry.
We gladly do things differently. We‘re super ambitious, brutally honest, and always deliver.
We don’t really like the ‘Old Guard’ of advertising. Working here is a hell of a lot of fun. This is a growing agency, we’re looking for a Senior Strategist who wants to be part of and help drive the next stage of growth.
As a Senior Strategist at Impero, you’re a conduit for account growth through thinking and planning. We’re the agency for impatient brands, so we need a strategist who can think and work fast, often on multiple projects at once.
We don’t just want someone who can write a killer deck, but someone who can drive the effectiveness of a strategy once out there in the world. You will bring outside thinking, knowledge, experience, and culture into the agency. Many of our clients are looking for the next generation of consumers so a finger on the pulse of culture is a must. You will also be leading projects and be expected to spend time with senior clients, understanding their business and challenges and how we as Impero can best drive change in these areas.
You will be the brand guardian of your projects and will act as the filter before anything sees the light of day, ensuring that we are always producing best in class strategy.
As a final note, we’re an agency full of ambitious ‘doers’… slow-moving chin scratchers need not apply.
• Strong experience in Booze, Fashion, and Youth Culture
• Proven experience working throughout the full 360 of strategy, with focus on Brand, ATL, and getting clients into the heart of culture
• Strong brand planning and able to reinvent brands helping clients make brave decisions.
• Experience working shoulder to shoulder with creative teams
• Proven experience with all strategic functions from brief writing, to strategy writing to reporting
• Strong client-facing experience (presenting, relationship building)
• Experience in analytics and reporting on the effectiveness of a campaign/project
If you’re a restless problem solver, we want to meet you. But above all, you must embody our core values and fit within our culture. We want to meet you if you:
• Have 5 years minimum agency experience.
• Can provide clarity and direction to the agency and senior clients
• Are ahead of trends and have your finger on the pulse of consumer culture
• Stay in touch with society and culture and the trends that are at work.
• Have good communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas, be it to your team or to clients.
• Are able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table.
• Are proactive and committed to developing your own knowledge and skills.
• Are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in.
• Are organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
• Are driven, motivated, and have meticulous attention to detail.